Early intervention utilizing vocational rehabilitation services results in a positive outcome for injured employees. Returning the injured worker to productivity has proven economic, physical and emotional benefits.
Effective case management is essential in helping to control expenses of lost employee time by monitoring the employee’s recovery in assuring the appropriate caregiver is utilized at the right time. Case Management Works offers quality professional services provided by experienced, certified consultants committed to efficient, effective case resolution.
Vocational Evaluation services analyzes loss of earnings assessment resulting from injuries determined through comprehensive evaluations that may include testing and a transferable skills analysis of industry recognized jobs. These services would be appropriate for litigation cases that require an evaluation and expert witness testimony addressing employability and wage earning capacity.
Services offered: Vocational Rehabilitation, Vocational Rehabilitation Evaluations, Litigation/Expert Witness Assessments and Labor Market Surveys.
Please inquire about other services.
Vocational rehabilitation services are provided as defined under the State of Hawaii Worker's Compensation Law. As an injured worker, you now have the right to choose from a list of counselors provided by the Department of Labor.
Vocational rehabilitation services include:
- Educating and informing clients of their legal rights and responsibilities of VR services in the Worker's Compensation system.
- Assist the injured worker by coordinating meetings with employers, physicians, etc.
- Coordinate with employers on return to work options if available.
- Vocational exploration
- Transferable skills analysis
- Enhancing job seeking skills and training
- Labor market analysis
- Assistance in identifying the most appropriate job goal(s)
- Completing a Vocational Rehabilitation Plan
- Job search and follow-through/placement
- Evaluating appropriate training options, if necessary.
Forensic Vocational Services
Don Kegler and Tony Hunstiger have provided evaluations, litigation support, and appeared as experts in Federal and State Courts for both the plaintiff and defendant for many years.
- Employability Assessments
- Earning Capacity Assessments
- Labor Market Assessments
- Comprehensive Job Analyses for employers
- Expert Testimony
- Independent Vocational Evaluations